31 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

Second Life???

If you know about the gaming market, you can see different online open-world simulation games like Sims, Mstar etc. Basically, you create an avatar that represents you online. You can dance, eat, love and do many other things that related to the human being. But I'm going to talk about Second Life a little bit.

Second Life is a simulation game as I've mentioned above. But it is kind of different than the others. Many universities around the world, like California State University and Istanbul University have invested in this game and founded their own places in the game.

I can proudly say that I've been to the California State University, even though it was online. But I can prove.



This is my avatar. If you decide to download the game, here is the link:
https://secondlife.com/
You can create an account for free. And feel free to add me in game!!!

My nickname is "berfovski".

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder