31 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

Videos for Teaching???

Personally, I think face-to-face teaching works much better, since you can see the responses at the very moment without any delay. And I think this makes a difference -just an opinion-. But what if you can't?

We have encountered this question in this period, period of pandemia. All around the world, schools have been shut down necessarily. As a result, education has been interrupted as anything else related to the daily urban life.

But technology thankfully has rescued this "wounded education" for a little bit. We faced a great number of applications and started to know technology's value.

And today, I'm here to talk about the "vlog" craze. Simply, you record yourself like you are keeping a diary. So here's the question: Why shouldn't a teacher record a vlog about his/her lesson?

Since my camera is not working, I had to capture "myself" from the app, Voki. But the voice is mine.

https://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=16495748&chsm=2ede9f35703de19f2e1c6acffa7f5fb0


P.S: Yes, it's Elizaberf again.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder